Sunday, January 16, 2011

2ww Obsessing: 5-6 DPO Symptoms

Okay, having been preggers three times in the last 2 years means I am REALLY aware of pregnancy symptoms. It's still very early but I am having TONS of symptoms already, starting a bit at 3DPO and then really getting intense on 5 DPO. I researched and found that there are hormone changes and elevations pre-implantation (so it is possible to have symptoms before 7-10 DPO). I think they are primarily related to Progesterone jumps.
http://humrep.oxfordjournals.org/content/12/12/2607.full.pdf

I want to record them because they're either just crazy hormonal symptoms this month and I should disregard these in the future, or they're actual pregnancy symptoms.

Implantation could not have occurred yet, so there is still the possibility it won't happen (even if conception did) and then my symptoms would just fade into regular PMS symptoms.

Here is the loooong list, taken from the Countdown to Pregnancy site I'm using in addition to my own notes. This is the most symptoms I've ever had in any cycle (BFP or BFN) but I tend to have more symptoms on BFP cycles.

Spacey/lapses in brain function!
Vivid Dreaming
Sharp Round Ligament pain when stretching upon waking
Shortness of Breath (when singing)
Abdomen: Feels like a "lump" in my stomach
Abdomen: Bloating- abs are really swollen tonight
Abdomen: Gas/Flatulence- crazy gassy since like 2DPO
Abdomen: Heaviness/Fullness
Abdomen: Mild/Dull Cramps/Pressure
Abdomen: Pulling/Pinching
Abdomen: Twinges
Abdomen: UTI or Feels Like
Back & Legs: Achy Legs or Hips- leg muscles feel soooo sore in pm
Back & Legs: Backache
Chest: Breasts Feel Heavy or Full
Chest: Heartburn
Chest: Increased Breast Size
Chest: Sore/Sensitive Nipples
Chest: Tender Breasts, esp in the pm
Emotional: "I Just Feel Pregnant"
Emotional: Crankiness/Irritability
Emotional: Depressed
Emotional: Weepy
Head: Dizziness or Light Headed
Head: Dry Mouth/Increased Thirst
Head: Headache -very off and on
Head: Increased Sense of Smell - neighbor's cooking, herbs, vitamins
Head: Sore Throat
Head: Strange/Metallic Taste in Mouth
Head: Stuffy Nose
Overall: Sleeplessness
Pelvis: Diarrhea
Pelvis: Increased Cervical Fluid
Stomach: Nausea-waves in the morning, queezy until eating breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment