Friday, February 25, 2011

Review of the Fertility Cleanse Kit


I am 17DPO today, which means AF should arrive today or tomorrow. Sheesh, my Luteal Phase is so LONG! (The one advantage to this is that I actually long for AF to get here just so I can start a new cycle. )

I wanted to review and record my thoughts/experiences with the Fertility Cleanse Kit I did this cycle, as prescribed by Hethir Rodriguez (Holistic Medical Practioner and Herbalist) from http://natural-fertility-info.com/. The herbs and the Fertility Kit itself is actually produced by Crystal Star of Healthy Healing (pictured above), and I assume it is just distributed on their behalf. Here is the kit if you want to see it directly: http://www.healthyhealing.com/catalog/ProductFamily.aspx?id=131&srcID=2&srcTarget=Department. You will notice that the directions provided by Crystal Star are different from Hethir's instructions on how to use the kit. I think it would be fine to do the cleanse either way, but I liked doing the whole cleanse in one cycle as prescribed by Hethir, so I followed her directions.
First of all, the cleanse did not change my Ovulation date. I O'd right on time for me, which is CD12, and it has not changed the length of my Luteal Phase time either (which is usually 16/17 days, so about as long as it gets). The herbs were not difficult to take or to remember since I did them every morning with breakfast and in the evening with dinner. I drank the last cup of tea each night in my comfy chair, which has become a nice ritual. The teas tasted okay too...they're not the tastiest, but not bad either. Then again, I am a tea drinker. You will need to get used to preparing the loose tea with a tea ball of your own (if you don't normally).
I did try my best to eat better by adding more fresh fruits and vegetables and cut out soy (I am a vegetarian and so normally eat a lot of soy products). However, I'm not convinced that soy causes me any problems as I have always felt healthier/better in general since becoming a veggie and using soy instead of ingesting meat and dairy. I also did some exfoliating this cycle but didn't have/make time for the massages she suggests except once, which woud have been nice to add.

What I did notice was different this cycle, is that my hormonally related symptoms seemed much less, and much better in general. I usually have really awful PMS and even raging symptoms during the 2ww, but in this cycle everything felt toned down and was simply not that noticeable. My breasts hurt less, I had less bloating, and I felt less cranky. I have been recording my symptoms for over a year now and in this cycle I had less symptoms than in any other cycle preceeding it. It has certainly been more comfortable for me and it leads me to hope/believe that perhaps the herbs have done a good job of cleansing and basically regulating my wacky hormones somewhat. I have also been a little more "regular" and I believe I had more Cervical Fluid throughout my entire cycle, which could be a function of the cleansing or just hormonally related.

I would ultimately recommend the Fertility Cleanse Kit because it has had a positive impact on me physically and because it helped me to feel that I was doing something good for myself (self-care) and to feel as though I have prepared my body more fully for a future pregnancy. I did not have severe conditions to deal with however, as my cycles are very regular, so I can't comment on it from that perspective. But for some mild hormonal issues, I feel like this has benefited me.

I am really ready to move on to Cycle #20 and am hoping THIS will be our cycle!

7 comments:

  1. Very helpful. Thank you for publishing your experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankes to Dr OSAZE, who cured me of fallopian tube blockage and fibroid. i married for over eight years wthout a child of my own. because of the problem with my fallopian tubbe and fibroid, until i came in conntact with Dr OSAZE's testimony and recommendations online, on how he has cured and healed so many people of the same illment, and i decided to contact him, and he administered his medicatons on me, and i became pregnant in two monnths. incasse you wannt to reach him for a similar problem, you can call or whatsap him on +2347089275769 or email: DROSAZEHERBAL@GMAIL.COM

      Delete
  2. This product is amazing I took the fertility cleanse and I got pregnant half way through the cleanse it's great.My fallopian tube was even block for long and it clear it too without me taking the pills for the blocked tube its so great and I thank God also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi congratulations.. Im taking this fertlity cleanse kit as well, both of my fallopian tubes are blocked, hopefully i have the same reults as yours.

      Delete
  3. I used this and within 4 months i was pregnant my son is now turning 4 months <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am Marilyn, thanks to Dr James who cured me of fallopian tube blockage and fibroid with his herbal tuber cleanser. My marriage was on the verge of collapsing, because I was unable to bear a child for my husband. Until I came across Dr James recommendation onLine,of how he has helped numerous childless couples to have children with the help of his wonderful herbal medication, and I contacted him. And he administered his herbs on me.within the space of two months, i became pregnant, I now have a child I can call my own. In case you want to contact him for a similar problem, or all other infertility issues, you can reach him through his email:
    DRJAMESHERBALMIX@GMAIL.COM or call  or Whatsapp him on +2348152855846 He said get herbal medicine to get cure diseases like Breast Cancer,Herpes Virus,Hepatitis B,HIV/Aids,Vagina problems.Lung diseases.

    ReplyDelete