Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas BFP Poem

AF is due on Christmas Eve


I wonder what else Santa has up his sleeve

A BFP would make my day

But I imagine it going the other way



Oh how I would love to see that second line

And to have another baby of mine

Please Santa bring me some Christmas joy

DH would love a girl but I'd like another boy



That evil witch has been getting her way

For far too long, this is MY holiday

Stay away you evil hag

Please Santa bring me a BFP in your bag



I'll stay positive for as long as I can

At least I have DH and my little man

I've been trying for over a year for number two

Santa, you know what to do



Please grant me this Christmas wish

And I'll leave you some yummy cookies on a dish
 
-Posted by a Cayman4 on FF (she got her BFP this week too)

No comments:

Post a Comment