Thursday, August 30, 2012

My "Miracle Month"

I was reading another blogger and she called the month before starting IVF her "miracle month" because it was her last chance to miraculously fall pregnant before jumping into IVF.  For me, this is my miracle month because it is the last month/cycle before we move on to the donor embryo cycle. I like the term because it is full of hope.  

Strangely...I have had a lot of pregnancy symptoms this cycle.  It has been over three years of trying, 7 losses, and this is the 5th and last cycle of the Neupogen/Lovenox that my RE had prescribed to help us overcome our 6 HLA matches.  Today is only 8DPO, so it's too soon to tell, but my temps have been higher than they have ever been in any cycle (pregnant or not, medicated or not), I've been having a lot of personal "classic" pregnancy symptoms that I get on pregnancy cycles: BFP dreams, cramping toes, a sore throat, runny nose, daily skin breakouts, tugging round ligament pains, gassy/burpy, and super bloated.

On the other hand, it's just too unlikely that this would truly be my miracle of a month.  It will probably be BFN or, worse, another loss that will mess up our big DEmbie cycle.  So I'm nervous...because I'm not too sure I want a BFP, they don't end well for me. But this is also our last chance...what if  we get a miracle, a REAL miracle? 

No comments:

Post a Comment